• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Indianapolis vs Kansas City - Turnkey Investment

James You
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 16 2017, 18:28

Hey everyone,

First time investor here.  I've narrowed down the cities I'm looking to invest into two areas.  As title states, Indianapolis and Kansas City.  I did a thorough research with the statstics on both regions, and it appears that both have its pros and cons.  I'm hoping to gain insights and opinions from out of state investors who have experience with both regions.  There could be many factors that can be brought up like taxes, insurance, cash flow, Cash on Cash, vacancy rate, etc, but what's most important to me is working with a PM that is responsible, savvy, and communicative.  Nothing against KC, but I did hear that Indy TKP are more responsive and act quicker.  I consider communication as one of the important aspect in moving forward.  

I plan on working with a turnkey provider and have been in contact with few so far.  Also I just booked my flight to Indy for March and would love to connect with people from the region as well.  Hope it warms up by the time I get there :)   Thank you BP community!

James (Kee June) You

Loading replies...