Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Stanley Diaz
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • North Hollywood, CA
Votes |
Need help/advice starting my wholesaling and flipping business.

Stanley Diaz
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • North Hollywood, CA
Posted Jun 14 2017, 17:02

I am a licensed real estate broker since 2002 and had my ups and downs. My career was mostly in the Inland Empire but now I live in North Hollywood, CA located in the San Fernando Valley area. Over the years I accumulated a ton of experience on closing single family deals from A to Z and can handle almost anything from open to close. But when it came to prospecting and generating new business, I just simply sucked and could not prospect if my life depended on it. Once I had the client, I did very well. I always had some hits but more misses in regards to prospecting. Nothing really worked for me. I don't know if its because of the crazy competition in our southern California real estate market or if its just my selling skills (probably my selling skills). 

I am very burned out on the idea of running a "real estate brokerage" and feel ready to shift my focus to my original dream which got me interested in becoming a real estate agent in the first place; fix n flips, buy-rehab-hold, wholesaling, new construction and maybe help a buyer or seller here and there when the opportunity arises.

Is there anyone out there facing the similar problems or maybe have good advice on marketing, success stories or advice in general?

Loading replies...