Looking for CPA, lawyer in Columbus OH area

6 Replies

Hello all, I'm moving down to Columbus do a little house hacking and try to get a few other rental properties going but first I need to get a team together.  I have found a few people to work with so far but could really use some recommendations on a CPA, Lawyer, and Insurance broker who specialize in R.E.I. and know the specifics of the area.  I'm primarily looking to acquire duplexes, 4 plexes, and small apartment buildings.  Have acquired a starter duplex but trying to get a team and structure in place before pursuing additional properties.  Any recommendations/advice would be welcome.  Thanks all!

Hi Dylan, 

Nate Bush is great  CPA who invests in real estate also. He is located in Gahanna.

Thanks Adam, I'll reach out to him as soon as I have an opportunity.

Hi @Dylan Nyhan

We work with some great attorneys in the Columbus area, however, I would recommend @Steven J. Umana, who we have had a good experience with recently. He is an attorney with experience in the investing world, as well (and on BP!)

If you have any questions about local attorneys or property management for your investments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for the recommendation @Sarah Wheeler . @Dylan Nyhan please send me a message and we can discuss your needs further.

Look forward to assisting! Thanks, Steve

Thanks Sarah and Steven.  I really appreciate you all taking the time to help out.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here