Looking for CPA, lawyer in Columbus OH area

Looking for CPA, lawyer in Columbus OH area

Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello all, I'm moving down to Columbus do a little house hacking and try to get a few other rental properties going but first I need to get a team together.  I have found a few people to work with so far but could really use some recommendations on a CPA, Lawyer, and Insurance broker who specialize in R.E.I. and know the specifics of the area.  I'm primarily looking to acquire duplexes, 4 plexes, and small apartment buildings.  Have acquired a starter duplex but trying to get a team and structure in place before pursuing additional properties.  Any recommendations/advice would be welcome.  Thanks all!

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 65 posts · 42 votes
8y

Hi @Dylan Nyhan

We work with some great attorneys in the Columbus area, however, I would recommend @Steven J. Umana, who we have had a good experience with recently. He is an attorney with experience in the investing world, as well (and on BP!)

If you have any questions about local attorneys or property management for your investments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Agent · Mechanicsburg, OH · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Hi Dylan, 

    Nate Bush is great  CPA who invests in real estate also. He is located in Gahanna.

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks Adam, I'll reach out to him as soon as I have an opportunity.

  • Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 65 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Hi @Dylan Nyhan

    We work with some great attorneys in the Columbus area, however, I would recommend @Steven J. Umana, who we have had a good experience with recently. He is an attorney with experience in the investing world, as well (and on BP!)

    If you have any questions about local attorneys or property management for your investments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

  • Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 65 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Dylan Nyhan

    Here is a link directly to @Steven J. Umaña on BP!

  • Attorney · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 60 votes
    8y

    Thank you for the recommendation @Sarah Wheeler. @Dylan Nyhan please send me a message and we can discuss your needs further.

    Look forward to assisting! Thanks, Steve

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks Sarah and Steven.  I really appreciate you all taking the time to help out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.