Votes
Jerrud King
  • Country Club, MO
Votes |
Should I, or should I not?

Jerrud King
  • Country Club, MO
Posted Oct 3 2017, 14:15

Hello, I have a question.. and I am not going to beat around the bush about it... About me can be found here on a previous post. So as I stated in my previous post, I want to invest in real estate but I cannot seem to get my wife aboard on this adventure. And for a couple of good reason, I think. And I will try to keep this as professional as possible. 1) We essentially do not have a pot to piss in. 2) we live paycheck to paycheck 3) We have about 90k in debt but that's including our house mortgage and a refi. What is killing us is our damn credit cards and cell phone and cable bill as they are just nickel and diming us.... What we do have....1) My vehicle is paid for and worth about 10k 2) we own a vacant lot that is worth about 10k. I would like to turn these two liabilities into assets by using them as collateral to begin buying rental property using the BRRRR strategy. My Question is...... Giving everything I just mentioned about should I try to turn nothing into something or should I let this dream just die out? I will take any advice. I would take my wife's opinion but she works at a bank and says she see this all the time so she compares everything to what she has experienced. If it turns out she is right....so be it.... I will stop "beating a dead horse" as she says....I really just need someone to tell me what to do.

Kind regards,

Jerrud

Loading replies...