Votes
Cameron Chapin
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Deal analysis - Figuring out the first investment

Cameron Chapin
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Oct 23 2017, 20:20
Hey BP, so I'm fairly new to the real estate game but I am extremely eager to learn any and all information possible. I am having trouble seeing the big picture when it comes to deal analysis so any help would be much appreciated. I am currently in a situation where one of the markets/areas I am looking in, I have enough cash (private lending/line of credit) to purchase properties with all cash offers. This area is not necessarily the nicest area but it does have success as rental property. Another area I am interested in, a little bit more up scale, has great sfr and multi-family duplexs, however, these deals are looking like they would be more of the conventional 20% down situation due to the higher priced market. My goal right now is to generate a long term portfolio of Rental properties so I am trying to decide if it's better to do an all cash purchase, which could lead to potential BRRRR style growth, verses going the traditional route with the possibility of house hacking as an option with the duplexes. Any advise is welcomed and if more details are needed I can provide those, thanks!

Loading replies...