Moving to South Dallas TX ...HELP!!!

4 Replies

I just was offered a position in Wheatland TX. The relocation may take place in the next 60 days.

I just purchased my first duplex in Tulsa four months ago. Now I need to move and would like to find another multi-family to live in and rent.

I'm concerned about getting financed to buy another property so soon. I'm a Vet. However I don't know which way to turn in regards to financing. I was thinking using non traditional financing.

I could use any and all advice.

Thank you in advance.

Kevin

@Kevin Young I think you can do another VA loan if your required to relocate with your job? I’m sure someone will jump in and clarify. Other than that I would start talking to some of the local banks to see what I would be qualified for. It all depends on the debt to income ratio and whether you’ve got $ to put up if things go wrong.

@Kevin Young @Dustin Davis @Tyler Hodgson is absolutely right. If you are asked to relocate for your job you can get another VA loan. I've tagged a good buddy of mine that is a lender that can elaborate more, but you'll be just fine!

Hey Kevin, you can definitely get another VA Loan and/or a conventional loan. Send me a PM if you'd like me to dig deeper and see what you would be able to qualify for and we can run some numbers.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here