Votes
Tony Whitaker
  • Midland, TX
Votes |
My Beginning in REI

Tony Whitaker
  • Midland, TX
Posted Nov 2 2017, 14:32

Well here we are. I have been all over the place in my head, forums and general google search, and it is time to put something to work. I am the normal paralysis by analysis kind of person. I have a lot going on, possibly finding a partner to buy a manufacturing company, I have an online business I am starting to work on again, and also REI.

I am open to trying many things in REI but hopefully will find my niche, I am looking in the Midland, TX (work here) area because it is a better market than the small town I live in (commute from). At the same time I would like to see my small community do a little better, so I am considering buying in my town of 600 people. It is possible I could never sell a house in this town but I think long term buy and holds could be fruitful on a small scale. Positives in the town are great school, quiet and a lot of opportunity to improve the town through real estate and maybe a couple of small businesses.

I want to mark my journey here and try to post daily regardless if I do anything or not, so if I do nothing I put it out to you guys and maybe I get motivated. Thank you for reading.

Loading replies...