• Scarsdale, NY
Votes |
Advice for a Newbie looking for Long Distance Investment

Nilton Santos
  • Scarsdale, NY
Posted Jan 14 2018, 14:17

Good afternoon fellow BP Members...

Happy new year of 2018!

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm a new real state investor from New York. I'm interested in investing in either fix and flips or buy and holds (for cash flow). I'm currently working part-time in NYC so I've got available time to seriously devote to this new business venture.

I've got $150K in cash to invest.

I'm primarily interested in the central/south Florida markets since, in addition to investing in real state, I've also have a goal to move down there by the end of this year.

However, given that my primary goal is to achieve the highest possible ROI I'm open to consider other states as well, provided that I find 'good deals'.

So in this early stages, what would you recommend as the best cities/states in central/south Florida for house flips?

What about states? I read on some of the forums here that Cleveland, Baltimore are good cities for buy and holds for cash flow? Thoughts? 

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

So I would welcome any BP Member connections for those looking to establish partnerships. I'm open to establish partnerships with legitimate, ethical, serious, professional and dedicated partners (e.g. investment partners, investor friendly realtors, wholesalers, contractors, etc.).

Great day to all and thank you in advance.

Loading replies...