Starting out and connecting

8 Replies

Hello everyone, 

I want to take the time to introduce myself. I am young entrepreneur living in Philadelphia. I have 5 years of architectural experience - my range is very broad: K-12, Urban Mixed-Use Towers, Multi-Family, Infrastructure, and others. I left the field of architecture to pursue a career in RE Development. I currently work as a Development Manager and continue to provide architectural feedback once requested. 

As a Real Estate Development, I have primarily focused on construction; managing construction budgets, dealing with contractors, and fighting the battles no one else wants to battle. 

I am really looking to connect with folks out here in the area. Philadelphia is currently seeing a lot of construction activity, development activity, and I would love to assist anyone in the process. At the same time, I look for people that in exchange are willing to guide me through the process of getting into rentals, and starting out with rentals. 

I look forward to hearing from you all. 

Hi @Luis Marcelino ,

I'm an agent (licensed in PA & NJ), investor and developer in Philly and surrounding areas. I'd be happy to connect with you. I've been investing in rentals and doing flips for several years. I'm currently developing new construction in multiple areas around the city. I'm sure we could exchange/assist each other. Contact me to discuss further.

Thanks,

Shawn

Welcome @Luis Marcelino . That's a good bit of experience to have in your pocket when getting started! This meetup just started back up near you. Might be a good one for you to check out if you're available in March

@Luis Marcelino ,

I'm an agent here in Philadelphia as well. I do a lot of estate sells. I'd love to link up. Just let me know what you want and I'll send you what I have. Thanks. 

@Odie Ayaga,

Thank you very much for that piece of information. I truly appreciate it. I will definitely be checking it out.

Donnell Evans,

Thank you very much. I would love to connect and see where our goals lineup.

@Grant Rothenburger,

Thank you for the encouragement. I sure have a lot to learn.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here