Kansas City Wholesaling

3 Replies

Hello,

My name is Ben Miller and I am from Kansas City, Kansas. I am interested in starting out with wholesaling. I have experience with sales and I am looking to take the next step. I love all of the information provided on this website, however I have reached a point of stagnation due to lack of experience. I am reaching out to anyone who is willing to have a conversation with me about getting started, which contracts to use, etc. I am in need of direct consultation because I have become overwhelmed with every “wholesale guru” and “10 step process” that is out there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

@Ben Miller

I'm looking for deals in KC and I know others are as well. Here is my advice:

1) add a profile picture 

2) Tell us what you have done so far

3) Tell us what your goals are

4) Tell us what you are willing to do to achieve your goals 

I am sorry but I will say it. How can you possibly wholesale when you are starting out and don't know how to correctly estimate renovation cost? That is the essential part to wholesaling. You basically be making up your numbers until you master that portion...

Hi @Ben Miller ,

Feel free to PM me and we can have a conversation and give you some action steps to get started. 

Have a blessed day.

Joaquin Rosario, Real Estate Agent in New York (#10401307677)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.