Vent! Why is real estate investing so shady!?!?

78 Replies

Originally posted by @Elizabeth D. :
I’ve been wanting to become a real estate investor for years now. I have 2 rentals that I did through traditional mortgages but am craving more. BUT EVERY TIME I try to learn more about different ways to actually become an investor, I hit a SCAM or system or guru. It’s so frustrating! I get that people want to be paid for their time/system/product but it’s so annoying to do your due diligence only to find out you just wasted time and got your hopes up. At least I dodged a bullet before handing over the credit card. ugh! Had to vent.

Hhhmmm... Sounds like you already ARE a real estate investor. Congrats!

Even if you're a renter, you're STILL an investor - you're just investing in someone else's real estate for 0% ROI.

So, right now, you seem to need education on sources of funding, creative acquisition, marketing for properties, ... that kind of info so you can start in a new direction. I can certainly relate.

There's only one source for REI education that even comes close to being legitimate, in my humble opinion. Search BP for my posts and you'll discover which one I mean.

Vent your frustrations on BP anytime! It's a great place to vent! ... and, if you have a lotta time to spend scanning posts and reading, you can learn a lot.

There are a number of BP denizens who are very successful in REI. You'll find names like Jay Hinrichs, Joe Villanueve and others. These are the ones who take time away from their business to participate here. The quality of BP denizens runs the gamut, of course.

Best wishes!

@Elizabeth D. you cast a pretty wide net when you say "SCAM or system or guru". Of course if you search for help with real estate investing, you will find people selling services, books, systems, etc. You are not going to find many non-profit resources dedicated to real estate investing. I would argue there are good systems and there are guru who are at the top of their fields. It all costs money. When I entered the business, I purchased some books to educate myself. I spent less than $100 total before getting started, so you don't need to pay a ton.

Sometimes the promises of a guru or system are unrealistic and the cost can be very high. Very often the problem is people want a shortcut to success. They think by spending large sums of money on a program, that they can take the easy route. As long as people are looking for shortcuts, the guru will keep offering them. 

The question is, when you talk about becoming "an investor" what does that mean to you? There are a multitude of ways to participate in real estate by investing. You can be an active investor that buys properites, fixes and flips, holds, finances them for others, etc. What exactly is it that you want to do? Once you know the answer to that question you can begin to shore up where you are weak. 

Most of what you need to know is right here on Biggerpockets for free. There are members on BP that work every niche of the market, from parking garages, marinas, residential income, mixed use, industrial, etc. They live in large cities with high demand and low supply, small towns with plenty of supply and little demand, experienced developers, contractors, investors, lenders, architects, engineers, even aerospace engineers, and most are willing to share their experience. 

Read the forums, search them, ask questions. Participate. People that feel the need to pay the gurus are usually just unsure of themselves. The only way to find the courage to take action is by doing it. Find someone that you trust and see if you can do a deal with them, etc. 

Originally posted by @Anthony Gayden :
Originally posted by @Joe Villeneuve:

I'm laughing now.  Why do you think of all the "SCAM or system or guru" you encounter are not what you actually need.

What due diligence are you talking about.

Simple math is your answer1 + 2 = 3

1 - You are about to embark on a path where you will be responsible for handling Billions of dollars (yes...billions...if you do it right), and you want to be smart enough to make sure the scales tip in your direction...as far as those dollars are concerned.

2 - Real Estate Investing is a career choice, or at least you need to think and act on it that way, in order to be successful.  Doctors, Lawyers, Architects, Hairdressers, etc...will spend thousands and thousands of dollars to educate themselves for their chosen career path...and think nothing of it.

3 - When you add up 1 + 2 above, you should expect to pay for your career path knowledge as well.  Why are you so much against it?  Not all knowledge sources are equal, but to dismiss them all as "shady", or "scams", only hurts you.

Oh, and systems are everywhere there is success.  It's that "system" that allows those that develop them (in any arena) to gain that success.  A good system is critical to real estate success.  The key is to develop one, or more (options), that will bring you your own success.

I agree, however I should mention that a lot of people learn through experience. They didn't have any sort of professional education, but learned through success and failure how to go about creating a successful investment strategy.

Learning from "your own experiences" should enhance your knowledge...not be the main source.  No matter how extensive your experiences are, the more you have...the longer it takes to build...and it is severely limited.

where the heck are you looking...I've not paid for one thing. I've really just used BP and its search engine...

Here is a good rule of thumb for investor education: 

The more you pay for it, the more it is worth

I was introduced to this very concept just the other day by a turnkey provider.

For someone who didn't take any real estate course (wait let me take that back, i did started online training to get a real estate salesperson license a few years ago), just follow common sense, if it's too true to be the truth then it's probably a scam.  I always look at these thing as a scam and what they would get out of it.

Originally posted by @Hui Tin :

For someone who didn't take any real estate course (wait let me take that back, i did started online training to get a real estate salesperson license a few years ago), just follow common sense, if it's too true to be the truth then it's probably a scam.  I always look at these thing as a scam and what they would get out of it.

What???? So if you don't understand it, it must be a Scam.

Every time I google up get and rich and quick and real estate, the choices of shade are endless!

Turn off the fire hose and read a book from the library about something that interests you in RE.  Better yet, buy a used book so you can write in the margins and highlight and underline.

Turn off all devices and notifications.  Read and absorb.  Master a little bit, then move to the next and master that.  Focus on one niche you like first.  Learn and work and save.  Easy-peasy.   

@Joe Villeneuve

Yes, so the person who is trying to convince me needs to educate me first and prove otherwise first.  We all need to make sure and understand all the risks.  If someone is saying you will make a million dollar a year flipping houses, i can guarantee, not everybody is making a million dollar a year going to the seminar.

@Joe Villeneuve

Yes, so the person who is trying to convince me needs to educate me first and prove otherwise first.  We all need to make sure and understand all the risks.  If someone is saying you will make a million dollar a year flipping houses, i can guarantee, not everybody is making a million dollar a year going to the seminar.

Not everyone graduating from College works in the field their degree is in either.  Are you expecting to just walk out of a seminar and have $1M just waiting for you?

@Joe Villeneuve

If these seminar are saying that then that's false advertising.  I think Scam hit you with the promise to be rich, if they don't then nobody will be signing up for it.  College does not advertise saying that you will get to work in your field as your degree.

Treat everything as a business, there are winner and loser, always question what they will get out of it and you will be fine.

@Joe Villeneuve

If these seminar are saying that then that's false advertising.  I think Scam hit you with the promise to be rich, if they don't then nobody will be signing up for it.  College does not advertise saying that you will get to work in your field as your degree.

Treat everything as a business, there are winner and loser, always question what they will get out of it and you will be fine.

You missed the point completely.

Originally posted by @Elizabeth D. :
I’ve been wanting to become a real estate investor for years now. I have 2 rentals that I did through traditional mortgages but am craving more. BUT EVERY TIME I try to learn more about different ways to actually become an investor, I hit a SCAM or system or guru. It’s so frustrating! I get that people want to be paid for their time/system/product but it’s so annoying to do your due diligence only to find out you just wasted time and got your hopes up. At least I dodged a bullet before handing over the credit card. ugh! Had to vent.

If "EVERY TIME" you search you find a scam or guru, maybe that is what you are actually looking for...

Sounds like you are limiting out on being able to purchase something conventionally so you must be looking at outside the box ideas which is what scams are made of and what "gurus" promote.

Also, time = money to many successful people.  They can spend their time in 3 ways:

1) earning money

2) spending time with their family.

3) giving it away to help educate others.

Options 1 and 2 are valued higher with most people.  Some of them earn money by helping people so that is why some people charge for services. It moves you out of option 3 up to option 1.

Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden :
 Why do I feel like these meetups are a friggin waste of time? It is like a group for alcoholics. Hi I am  Monkey and I want to be a real estate investor.

I know everyone will say it is good to network and yada yada yada.

Seems to me that everyone seems to be "friendly" but they all have their own hidden agenda. I can't put my finger on it, but I just get such a bad taste in my mouth with these meetups.

The first meet up I went to I introduced myself and said I want to invest in entire CT. OMG I got chewed out. NOO you will never make it, start small, do one city first, you do not know the market it went on and on. I just nodded and smiled and thought to myself. This is the last time any of you will see my face...

@Jerryll Noorden But Damn! You got a mighty impressive resume though. Would you say, RE for you is "not rocket science"? :-p

Originally posted by @David Dachtera :
Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden:
Originally posted by @Melissa Gittens:

@Elizabeth D. have you tried going to your local Bp meet ups? The typically free and the networks I have made through them are priceless. I would definitely recommend starting there. I am sure some has already said this. The best way to learn how to be a real estate investor is by doing it! Even if you make mistakes along the way, atleast you are working on an investment property as opposed to shelling out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to someone else. 

I think you are on the right track, but would definitely suggest going to a few meetings. 

Why do I feel like these meetups are a friggin waste of time? It is like a group for alcoholics. Hi I am  Monkey and I want to be a real estate investor.

Seems to me that everyone seems to be "friendly" but they all have their own hidden agenda. I can't put my finger on it, but I just get such a bad taste in my mouth with these meetups.

The first meet up I went to I introduced myself and said I want to invest in entire CT. OMG I got chewed out. NOO you will never make it, start small, do one city first, you do not know the market it went on and on. I just nodded and smiled and thought to myself. This is the last time any of you will see my face...

Well, sorry to say it, Jerryll, but they happen to be right.  Markets DO change from town to town, from neighborhood to neighborhood, sometimes even from block to block. Then again, CT is not that big - it's the size of some counties in other states.

I have a mentor here in this area who has been in REI for 40 years, and has been (what IL now calls) a managing broker for about half of that. He knows Aurora, IL and the surrounding markets where he invests, but tends to avoid the City of Chicago due to C(r)ook County issues, low Cap rates, etc.

It's great to have the vision to cover your whole home state. Do start "small" and grow, however. Learn one market, then the neighboring market, and so on until your territory covers bigger and bigger areas, THEN - eventually - the whole state. Years from now YOU can be the guy who knows the markets and can guide others you may choose to mentor, if you are so inclined.

My $0.02 ...

Look, I appreciate your polite response...  

and usually I wouldn't reply because honestly, I wouldn't give two poops what anyone thinks or says about me or my methods. But just for once, I want to prove a point. Maybe it changes your way of (small) thinking.

This is what just bewilders me.

Because YOU are too scared, or not confident enough to go big, start big, think big, BE BIG, means it is not "wise" for others to do so? Do you think I got where I am in life because I was scared? Careful? And believe me, my humble background is quite ... difficult to accomplish

Look I get it. "be careful" or "It still is wise to bite of pieces you can chew". YES I get it. But to come to me, reply to my response and tell me "Sorry Jerryll, but THEY HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT?" Yeah... Uhh NO !!

Start small?

Everyone in that meeting started small.

I didn't. Want to see what happend?

BOOM

BOOM

FRIGGIN BOOOM

I mean I can do this 30 more times. Guess who's site will come up when ANYONE in CT wants to sell their house. In all corners of CT no matter where you are this monkey will be there to buy your house. Go big or go home!

Start small.. pfft I think not!! That is for small minded people!

Lesson to be learned...

Don't say "they are right". Who are you to tell ME who is right or wrong?

Obviously, it is clear, they were wrong!

This is the only point I wanted to prove! So while they sit there trying fight argue, prove disprove online, on paper, on computer ... I am closing deals in real life!

But listen ALL CT investors.. please DO start small. Don't start big please! So easy to conquer the market when everyone is too scared to think big ;)

Cheerios!

Originally posted by @Gerard J. :

@Jerryll Noorden But Damn! You got a mighty impressive resume though. Would you say, RE for you is "not rocket science"? :-p

:) Thanks man!

Honestly, getting INTO NASA is hard (especially as a foreigner), but once in, it is pretty "easy"...  of course, if they accept you, it is because you actually CAN do the job they pay you for, so it is a bit obvious that once accepted the work is quite doable....

BUT...

This real estate investing is nothing compared to all that NASA stuff.. and I mean.. it is HARDER!!!

For poops sake, you deal with people. SEO, fluctuating markets shady contractors, SEO, People, SEO!! ESSSS EEEEE OOHHH!!!

Engineering and science is just understanding a few basic concepts and you just manipulate these concepts.  Energy in = energy out. DONE!!

Friggin motivated sellers that see total logic that their dog died in their yard suddenly has a monetary value and want 200K MORE for their house and no matter how much actual functional logic you use with numbers and Bernoulli's equations, graphs, charts, sprinkled with the 3rd law of thermodynamics,.. they just do not get it. HOW is this possible? I friggin shoved the bernoulli's equations in their face!! How can you still not get it?!

And then you would think that at least investors here on BP would have some kind of brain right? NOOOOOOOOO!! What are we thinking

That is why I don't bother replying to some because they are so idiotic that no matter how logic you explain to them they are wrong, they, just, do, not, see. it.

FINE.

Let me give an example. This is a venting thread correct? Great. So lets vent!

So I say, I find these meetups a waste of time. MY opinion. Why? Because, when I introduce myself during one such meetings I get chewed out  and I shouldn't invest in entire CT. So I say nothing and think in myself, what ever bishes!

So I think these meetings suck. What is it to you?! If you like them meetings.. GO! why be insulting if I don't like them?

So this little bozo replies with:

"Geez Jerryll...did we wake up on the wrong side of life?"

And I am thinking. Oh  this is going to be interesting. We got a hyper one! Notice my life is crap because I think those meetings are a waste of my time. ^_^ (Honestly, I rather do SEO).

Then he has the audacity to say this:

"You have to put out more of an effort, and you have to go in with an positive attitude...and if you are not willing to accept others may have differing opinions than you, you are missing out."

DUDE... I drove 40 minutes to get to that dang meeting. nervous, smiling, giving it a shot, and I lively explain what I am doing hoping people would be supportive and give me a motivational pep talk. "YEAH you stinky monkey you can dooo tit. Kill it ..Yeah boiii". But ooohh nooo. Everyone shuts me down! 

Then he has the audacity to say that I, ME, MOI, IK, Myself and even Irene!! .. that I am not willing to accept others opinions? wait wait wait. 

I say I don't like these meetings, that is my opinion but HE says, : "Geez Jerryll...did we wake up on the wrong side of life?" Did you accept my opinion??! you crazy nut!

Dude, you are AWESOME!! Must be nice to go through life with a brain so new, unused to not be able to see this?!

Yup, so usually  I wouldn't reply to creatures like those, but I thought, heck  being such a character, he really deserves a response 

^_^

Remember, type your angry responses below. I PROMISE I will read it and feel hurt when I come back  from signing an other contract. no no I promise!!!

^_^

Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden :
Originally posted by @Gerard J.:

:) Thanks man!

Honestly, getting INTO NASA is hard (especially as a foreigner), but once in, it is pretty "easy"...  of course, if they accept you, it is because you actually CAN do the job they pay you for, so it is a bit obvious that once accepted the work is quite doable....

BUT...

This real estate investing is nothing compared to all that NASA stuff.. and I mean.. it is HARDER!!!

For poops sake, you deal with people. SEO, fluctuating markets shady contractors, SEO, People, SEO!! ESSSS EEEEE OOHHH!!!

Engineering and science is just understanding a few basic concepts and you just manipulate these concepts.  Energy in = energy out. DONE!!

Friggin motivated sellers that see total logic that their dog died in their yard suddenly has a monetary value and want 200K MORE for their house and no matter how much actual functional logic you use with numbers and Bernoulli's equations, graphs, charts, sprinkled with the 3rd law of thermodynamics,.. they just do not get it. HOW is this possible? I friggin shoved the bernoulli's equations in their face!! How can you still not get it?!

And then you would think that at least investors here on BP would have some kind of brain right? NOOOOOOOOO!! What are we thinking

That is why I don't bother replying to some because they are so idiotic that no matter how logic you explain to them they are wrong, they, just, do, not, see. it.

FINE.

Let me give an example. This is a venting thread correct? Great. So lets vent!

So I say, I find these meetups a waste of time. MY opinion. Why? Because, when I introduce myself during one such meetings I get chewed out  and I shouldn't invest in entire CT. So I say nothing and think in myself, what ever bishes!

So I think these meetings suck. What is it to you?! If you like them meetings.. GO! why be insulting if I don't like them?

So this little bozo replies with:

"Geez Jerryll...did we wake up on the wrong side of life?"

And I am thinking. Oh  this is going to be interesting. We got a hyper one! Notice my life is crap because I think those meetings are a waste of my time. ^_^ (Honestly, I rather do SEO).

Then he has the audacity to say this:

"You have to put out more of an effort, and you have to go in with an positive attitude...and if you are not willing to accept others may have differing opinions than you, you are missing out."

DUDE... I drove 40 minutes to get to that dang meeting. nervous, smiling, giving it a shot, and I lively explain what I am doing hoping people would be supportive and give me a motivational pep talk. "YEAH you stinky monkey you can dooo tit. Kill it ..Yeah boiii". But ooohh nooo. Everyone shuts me down! 

Then he has the audacity to say that I, ME, MOI, IK, Myself and even Irene!! .. that I am not willing to accept others opinions? wait wait wait. 

I say I don't like these meetings, that is my opinion but HE says, : "Geez Jerryll...did we wake up on the wrong side of life?" Did you accept my opinion??! you crazy nut!

Dude, you are AWESOME!! Must be nice to go through life with a brain so new, unused to not be able to see this?!

Yup, so usually  I wouldn't reply to creatures like those, but I thought, heck  being such a character, he really deserves a response 

^_^

Remember, type your angry responses below. I PROMISE I will read it and feel hurt when I come back  from signing an other contract. no no I promise!!!

^_^

You're funny, condescending, and a hypocrite.  You crit others for perceived name calling, then you write a long post filled with you calling others names.

There are plenty of people on here willing and able to help with an analysis of a property or strategy.  All you need to do is ask.  

You don't need to spend thousands to people looking to sell you on a system to learn how to invest in real estate.  Many people on here post how things are working for them everyday for free.

Wow.  This is a fun topic compared to a lot of other posts here on BP.  I have to jump in.

My advice to you is to stop focusing what others are selling or not selling.  Once you accept the fact that everyone is trying to sell to you, you can just take the best parts of what people are giving you for free and decide if you want to invest more.  I go into every real estate meeting expecting to get pitched with something.  It makes it a lot easier to keep your expectations like that so you can really get the most out of it.  Emotional decision making can make you broke real quick.

FYI - I never took a course, maybe bought 1 book.  I bought a 54 unit in 11 months with no experience.  All the information that I acquired was online.  However, I am not saying courses are bad.  Every person has a different life experiences, desired time frame of learning, needing hold handing, etc. so a course might work for them.  Others have tremendous business experience that can easily translate into the real estate industry quickly.  Getting to the finish line is the most important thing.  Does the vehicle really matter?  Some people need to go to college to get a job, others don't.  Same concept.

Side point:  It doesn't even matter at the end of the day if you are getting free advice or spending thousands on the course.  The people who are going to be successful are going to be successful.  I am sure if there were statistics of people who became successful after reading that book or that course is probably low.  It's more about the person consuming that information than the medium itself in my humble opinion.

Very interesting forum for sure guys.  Lots of wonderful folks commentating and by the way i like the word BOOM... feels awesome when action being taken and folks dominating their geo area.  

I can't talk much on behalf of shadiness or not shadiness in commercial real estate.... since i am fairly new... in this journey...  

However, I do see many different responses that are neither right nor wrong.   I see many individual and intellectual folks killing it out there... and making it happen.   There is one difference that exists between these who are killing it and making it happen vs the ones who are not....

That difference is called Purpose.

I have observed one pattern that there is a lot of frustration in this group, and lots of hesitation and I can see that frustration and I understand why folks are being frustrated. (and heck based on what I saw my self in the period of 2 months and 13 days in my journey... I don't blame them)

I see that some folks want to start small and suggest going small, and others dive into bigger type of properties.   I see that some folks are frustrated and releasing their frustration in this group, I also realize that such frustration is contagious...   

I understand the reasons why folks are frustrated... Here is how to cope with it... Create daily plan of doing actions... and document them... document them not just for yourself but for others to see... 

Educate yourself and educate others at the same time. Sometimes learning on your own while telling your journey in the world of commercial real estate multi family house investment can translate into reduced level of frustration.   

Idea here is to be a nice person, the type of person who is likable, the type of person who tells your journey and shares openly your strategies.  Idea is to be passionate about the real estate... but within the limits and the boundaries of your own inner self and your desires.

Idea is not to have expectations when visiting these networking meetings, but rather realization of your confidence...   The realization of the confidence that can help folks discover their own risk tolerance.

Now i am not a profit neither am I wise man, and I am not trying to outsmart anyone, but perhaps maybe I can share my story with some of you folks and tell you what I think about commercial real estate from the guy who never ever in his life... even bothered re-balancing his own 401k, until Jan 1st 2018.... 

The day when I decided to dive into this rather interesting field.... the field that I simply fail in love with in the past 2 months and 13 says....   The field that some may say... seem magical... and some may think of it as Scam.  Yet the reality of it all... 90% of folks out there became millionaires from real estate, and that must mean something.

I am not brainwashed by many things I see in the training meetings, neither am I expecting the unexpected.   The concept of shadiness did cross my mind... from the standpoint of brokers charging outrageous fees... especially the ones that don't even respond..... back.... 

However... that frustration and realization of such frustration can only come from doing.... and taking action.... Whether it's doing big things or small things... 

Note buying Single family homes vs multi... family homes... is truly the strategy that folks must understand...  and the eccentric details of the benefits...

I do not agree with strategy of diving into small things... I am with the BOOM commentator... I like to see things BOOM BOOM BOOM.   (sort of like that song... boom boom boom i want you in my room...)... Anyway that was a bit funny joke  (maybe)...   but anyway... here is why i think it make sense to start with multi family units... let's say 8 or 12... vs let's say 2.... or 4....

Reason is simple... it just makes more sense from cashflow stand point and long term ROI.... Note... I am not a real estate 20 year veteran, I am not a guru... in fact I am simply certified math teacher for the state of CT and just like to take actions... and help folks discover similarly which actions make sense to make vs what doesn't make sense...

At the end of the day... after me taking the course... in real estate... i realized that... by taking someone else's course... listening to podcast... reading other wonderful folks comments on Bigger Pocket forum on LInkedIn on Quora and just networking... with folks... not with the intent of a hidden agenda to brainwash someone.... into buying multi family homes with them..., but from the stand point of simply being a good person... and networking with folks who are of similar mindset... and understand the inner reasoning of what you are trying to do.... (and if they truly understand you and you manage to relay your message... then other folks will follow... that's just essentially how it works...)

Now i am not the best person here to tell folks what to do...after all heck... :) I am just a newbie.... but my common sense tells me after being briefly educated in the short period of 2 months and 13 days... is that it's all about financial freedom and long term growth...  that is only achievable with actions... and reason to do good things... 

Without the reason, without passion vision becomes to get clouded... like a dream... yet.. the reality of it all... in this life... there is either dreamers... or the millionaires.... 

The real question is.... which one are you?

Wow, this became a popular post!  Thank you all for your feedback!

I've bought several homes the traditional mortgage route with a realtor to guide me through the process. I realized there are other ways of investing and was looking to learn as much as possible.  After reading all I could, I thought some hands on learning would be ideal. I've sought out a mentor and offered to work for free, provide marketing support in exchange to learn but it's always ended up with a hard sell for a mentor/guru. I get that people want to be compensated for their time but how can I feel comfortable wiring 20k in cash to a single person without a contract or agreement, it's just so shady!   I've even had some mentors ask me to put their name on my current properties so they could get their fees to help me, um what? 

Then yesterday, I sat in on a free webinar to become a 'private funding broker' which seemed interesting. Only to learn after a quick web search, it appears to be yet another scam. 

I just thought a hands on, lightly guided way would be a good way to finally put the learning in action and get in to the field. But each time I get close to thinking I've found help, it just seems I hit another scam.  Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I just need to do it and make my own mistakes as I go along. I was just hoping to find a more solid next step than jumping in solo feet first. 

I think reason why this post became popular is because other folks feel the pain and frustration.  

@Elizabeth D.

@Elizabeth D. My understanding is JD had the same frustration and that is why he founded BP

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here