What Apps are you using out side the house?

3 Replies

I’m taking a trip out of state this week to look at properties and set up my team (agent, PM, contractors, etc...) I’m packing and working through how I’m going to keep notes straight, how I can utilize the same tools I have on my computer when I’m analyzing deals at home online but I want to attempt to get the same results on my phone or iPad without having to lug my laptop to every meeting and property etc... So what apps do you use and how to you keep track of notes while you’re “out in the field”? Thanks!

@Kevin Co - If you have a windows based computer, you most likely have Microsoft OneNote installed on it.  I use this app on my phone and on my computer and love the way it works seamlessly between the two.  You can easily create different notebooks, tabs, etc. to help bucket your different interactions and help keep your timeline straight.

@Michael Seeker i use OneNote in the office for the day job but had not thought about using it like. thanks!

Evernote (free version) was a great app when ran it across multiple devices, It is now restricted to only two devices for free but if you can pay for it. You would find it very useful and user friendly.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.