Votes
Metta Marie
  • Primos, PA
Votes |
Nervous and discouraged

Metta Marie
  • Primos, PA
Posted Mar 20 2018, 16:22
So hello I’m Metta I’m 37. I have BBA. I also spent almost 7 years in prison for defending myself. I hope you don’t judge me. I’m here for financial advice. I’m a law abiding citizen. Only been home since last January. My fiancée and I are buying a home for ourselves only her name for the FHA loan because I do not have a two year work history. My goal has been to buy multi family properties. I’m discouraged on how I can get my first one as far as financing goes.... I have a great credit score but no money right now because it’s hard to get a job with a felony. Even if you were defending yourself and it’s over ten years old. Very discouraging. I felt like I needed a real job to get the money to finance my real goals. My first duplex. So I can build my empire and be financially independent. Starting from scratch at 37 is hard. Now idk what to do I def want to do the real estate thing but I don’t have the income history or the money at the moment to close. What do I do? I want to support my family and be comfortable and happy. Thanks

Loading replies...