Interested in Real Estate investing in Israel, looking for info!

2 Replies

I live in Israel and I am interested in both commercial and (Multi Family) residential real estate investing. I have no experience and am very interested in learning. I would love to speak with someone who is experienced in the field.

My information is indirect, but here goes.  I have a team of hard money lenders who live in Tel Aviv.  They don't invest in Israel because the returns are not very good.  They raise money in Israel and use that money to buy in Pittsburgh where the returns are much better. You may want to consider this sort of strategy.

@Ilan Friedman I would focus on finding a good team here in the area. I have seen literally hundreds of out of the county investors buy and lose money here because they didnt have the right team in place. You are not going to get over 10% return. If thats what you expect then stop now and save your money. Trust Me. Its just not practical and if someone is promising you more than that just make sure you are doing your homework and due diligence. I buy 3-4 homes a month in Pittsburgh, I was born and raised here and have 25 years experience in RE investing. Trust me when I tell you that its not easy to find quality properties that give you any double digit returns. You have to be in this for the long term. You will find high single digit ROI but when you are ready to sell the property then thats where the profit will show itself. Not the monthly cash flow.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here