What to look for when looking at houses?

What to look for when looking at houses?

Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 14 votes

Hey All!!

This weekend I'm finally going to be looking at small multi-family houses for the first time. What types of things should I be looking for? I'm interested in more rent ready properties so hopefully there shouldn't be too much work that I'd need to do to start off. Most of the research I've done so far when figuring out where I want to go is the numbers and locations, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with what to look for. 

Thanks for any help!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    What to look for ?  I can sum it up , look at everything from building to tenants .  But you could read thru all the posts on this forum to get a better idea 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.