Starting with low capital

2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm 21 years old and i have saved up a small amount of capital , and am aiming to have double this at least this time next year, I should be able to do this as I work as a Plumbing and heating engineer in Essex Uk

What I would like to ask is what is the best way of getting into real estate with 15,000-20,000 capital.

I know the house and flat prices are extremely different between England and America. But I would appriacte any advice. 

Thanks for your time,

Alex 

Also I'm in the middle of ready a book by brad Turner, and have read previous investing books, I'm yet to read his book about how to invest with low capital though.

Alex,

What specialty are you looking to get into?

The good news about real estate investing is that there are SO MANY niches and a ton of way to work in those niches... That is also the bad news starting out, it can feel like drinking from a fire hose. 

If you are not sure what you would like to specialize in, I would try to find investors that are local to you that you want to model yourself after and find a way to provide value to them. 

Are there any REIAs near you?

Hi patrick, 

Thankyou for the reply, and sorry for my late one.

I personally am looking to go done the route of BRRR of houses and flats, and then eventually blocks of flats.

My main reason for picking this route in property investing is because I am a sole trader as a Plumbing and heating engineer, do I will be able to do most the work myself.

I'm not to sure what REIAS,

Cheers again