Bank Account Business Address

Bank Account Business Address

Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I'm setting up my first bank account for REI. I have my LLC. I went to create a bank account for the LLC. I was asked what kind of business - I said real estate investing. Several more questions later I was ask for the address of the investment property. They said that needs to go on the account as the place of business. Seems really odd to me. So now my account has the property address on it. Presumably if I add a couple more properties into the LLC they will want those addresses as well.

Is this the way an account should be created?  

thanks!

Keith

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    The business address is your address, not the property address. All of your business mail will now go to the investment property. I would change that
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.