Looking to Invest in Kansas City, MO - Need Help!

9 Replies

Hi everyone,

So thankful for a site like this to help out newbies to real estate investing! My husband and I are interested in starting our RE investment journey in Kansas City, MO. If you know any real estate agents and property management companies that are knowledgeable about that market, I would love to get in touch. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

There will be quite a few real estate agents, and several property management companies at the MAREI meeting tomorrow night - 07/10 from 6 to 9pm at the Holiday Inn at 8787 Reeder Road in Overland Park, 

Hey Stephanie.  I'd love to help & will be there tomorrow night at the front desk, so stop by & say hi if you do come (MAREI meeting).  Have a great week.

What type of properties you looking for? Competitive market, but good agents are a god send and can get deals pushed through... but you might have to do some digging on your end to find a deal you like. 

@Matt K. Single family homes for now. Possibly small multi-families in the future. I'm willing to put in the work to find a good deal but definitely want to find someone knowledgeable about that market! Have you invested there or anywhere else in Kansas or Missouri? 

@Csilla Veress  Thank you! I will definitely try and contact her. 

@Joshua Ibarra We would be open to both but are aiming to keep the total cost at under 100k if possible.