wholesale real estate

4 Replies

I'm trying to start my career in wholesale real estate and I need help getting started. I've been doing a lot of research but i think i need help from someone with experiences now. Does anyone know how i would go about getting a mentor? If you have any information please contact me and help me start my life in real estate!

I like Sean Terry's flip2freedom . com. I joined his training at the lowest level and it helped me expand on what I was already doing.

Yes I was already wholesaling houses when I invested a few hundred bucks for the online access to classes. It was great for helping me fine turn my mailing campaigns. Half of the benefit is the inspiration to do more just by listening to him. 

Originally posted by @Kyle Mccaw :

I like Sean Terry's flip2freedom . com. I joined his training at the lowest level and it helped me expand on what I was already doing.

Hey @Kyle Mccaw, I was just looking at some videos of Sean. He answered a lot of questions I had. You said you used his calculator and was successful with it. I have a question: When finding lower comps for the calculator, they should be the lowest price comps around the subject correct? Same for finding the highest price comps around the subject property?

My next question is about the types of comps you can use. I seen him use comps of properties ON SALE at retail around the subject or pending. he used this because he couldn't find enough Sold Comps even through adjusting. Can this be used all the time or only when the market is hot? Thanks.