Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
8y
I personally use Isbell property Managment. They are knowledgeable about the area and will help with setting up contractors with rehab of the property.
Rental Property Investor · Dothan Alabama · Member since 2017 · 162 posts · 97 votes
8y
Rentometer is what I use to determine rents. There are a lot of calculations that I would do before asking a PM to give me recomendations. Are you looking in a class C location? I was in Killeen about 35 years ago in the Army and I was in a class C location.
Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
8y
I am with StarPointe Realty as a Realtor. They also have property management that I think is good and manages both my rental properties in the area (one fourplex, one SFH).
I've had favorable impressions of the property management teams at Gold Medal and Blessed Properties in the area for two others to interview.
Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
8y
I personally use Isbell property Managment. They are knowledgeable about the area and will help with setting up contractors with rehab of the property.