Investor friendly real estate agent in Houston, Tx?

Investor friendly real estate agent in Houston, Tx?

Pearland, TX · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this forum and really excited to be here. Just wondering if anyone can refer an investor friendly real estate agent in the Houston area. I am looking for distressed single family homes. Thanks!!!!

0Reply
36 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2017 · 400 posts · 368 votes
    8y

    Most realtors worth their salt are already going to have investors they are working with, you need to establish yourself as a mover/shaker in order to get a realtor to actual do work for you.

    They only get paid if you buy, and there are WAY more newbies who kick tires than close deals. 

    Remember if you are asking others to invest their time in you, they are going to need to feel as if they will get a ROI.

  • Pearland, TX · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Ok, understood. Thanks!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Michael A. Charles:

    Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this forum and really excited to be here. Just wondering if anyone can refer an investor friendly real estate agent in the Houston area. I am looking for distressed single family homes. Thanks!!!!

     I can refer a real estate broker.  I sent you a connection request.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    @Michael A. Charles if you find a deal hit me up and We can works something out.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.