Hard money lender?!?!

2 Replies

Hey guys, My name is Benson I'm from Miami. I'm a very young newbie into this into this real estate investing. I have so many questions and I been seeing that that the forum is a really good place to ask all and any questions that on May have. So I was thinking since I'm new I really wanted to start off with wholesaling. I've done read a lot about it but the problem that I have is how and where can I find hard money lender to help me know what property I'm suppose to find to give to them? How do I find the properties that I need? And is there any advice that you guys can give me?

@Ben Boss The properties will be on you to find. Hard Money Lenders wont find anything for you, but they usually know a decent wholesaler that may have a few good deals. To use hard money though you will need money. Hard money is used to leverage the money you already have to better work for you.

Originally posted by @Aaron Beauchamp :

@Ben Boss The properties will be on you to find. Hard Money Lenders wont find anything for you, but they usually know a decent wholesaler that may have a few good deals. To use hard money though you will need money. Hard money is used to leverage the money you already have to better work for you.  

Thanks man I appreciate it.