What strategy shoul I use to purchase properties in foreclosure?

What strategy shoul I use to purchase properties in foreclosure?

Bealeton, VA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

I am interested in buying foreclosure for whoelsaling, and for buy & hold purposes. I would like to know what would be the best strategy in doing so.  Should I contact firm selling property or contact owner first?  Also whether I pick chose 1 or 2 what are some ways I can negoiate with these two different types of individuals?  Thank you for anything y'all can share its much appreciated.

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    If you are going for pre-foreclosure you'll talk to the owner.  If the property has already been foreclosed on then you would be speaking with the lender.  If the property is already on the market the process will be almost identical to any other house purchase.

  • Bealeton, VA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you.

  • Bealeton, VA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    In the case of a property with a balance higher than what it is worth? What would be a savvy strategy for that particular situation? Walk away?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.