I was looking at buying my first rental property in the spring but my financial situation improved faster than I anticipated and it looks like I’ll be able to purchase by the end of August early September. I was just curious if i should go ahead with it or wait until spring when I’d likely be able to fill the house quicker. Any tips or cautions would be appreciated.