books for real estate investing and in business

3 Replies

Want to expand on my business book "collection". what are your favorite books that you have read for starting out in real estate investing, rental property's, business books..etc?

also best authors that are your personal favorite

Top three of all time in my opinion:

Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Secrets on the Millionaire Mind by Harv Eker, and The Richest Man in Babylon. Maybe also add The Millionaire Next Door.

A year and a half later... I have 4 properties and got started in real estate with 8k cash from a tax return, figured out the rest from there by being creative. I think I. An have 6 rental properties by this time next year. $2,600 a month in passive income off those 6. Those books had me pumped up.

The BiggerPockets books by Brandon Turner are pretty good. I just purchased Michael Blanks new book on Financial Freedom and Real Estate investing that will be here on Wed. Looking forward to reading that one.
@Eli Covarrubia all the books above are great recommendations. Robert Kiyosaki, Grant Cardone, Gary Keller and Brandon Turner all have great books that relate to Business and Real Estate. Since Real Estate should be treated as a business. One of my favorite books that forces you to start with the end in mind and weigh the cost/reward of every decision is a book called Lifeonaire by Shaun McCloskey and Steve Cook. Incredible book.