First Single Family Rental!

First Single Family Rental!

Jonesboro, AR · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 5 votes
My wife and I closed on our first single family rental!! Everyone always post that the first one is the hardest to close and I would agree. I was probably the worst at over analyzing and overthinking. However, we found a great renter prior to even closing. What a great feeling! Thank you BiggerPockets for all the advice and tips along the way! Our goal is to close 5-10 more within the next year. Stay tuned!
1Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    @Matt Brooks Amazing!!! That’s such a relief and a great accomplishment. Good luck and you can definitely reach that goal!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.