User Stats

Votes
Raven Home
Votes |
Need some advice about rentals or other investments

Raven Home
Posted Aug 26 2018, 19:06

Hello All,

I feel like I'm at the point where I need some advice. I've read all of the Robert Kiosaki books, I've read lots of forums about rental properties. I've saved 20k. I'm really tired of working every day. I make 75k per year at my job. Pretty average.

I feel like there's a lot of enthusiasm for rental properties, but to be honest, it all seems really overwhelming and I never actually feel comfortable starting.

What I would like to do is replace my 75k income with passive income. I'm 37 years old, and I feel like I'm getting too old to deal with the hassels of tenants and fixing places up.

I guess I'm overwhelmed with all this information and I'm not sure where to start and what to do. I feel like if I was in my 20s I'd have a lot more time and a lot more energy and would be willing to take more risks, but now that I'm older, I'm not sure what the best path is going forward.

Need some down to earth, step-by-step advice, I feel like. Kiosaki is a great motivational speaker, but after reading his books, I always find myself asking... OK, what do I need to do first? How do I do this?

Loading replies...