Looking for like-minded individuals to partner and learn with

4 Replies

Hey BP I'm a new investor here in San Antonio. I'm exploring some nontraditional strategies, no wholesaling or flipping. Wanting to grow my team to learn and invest together. Would love to connect with any newbies looking for a different way into this crowded market. Look forward to hearing from y'all! 

Welcome to BP!

I'd definitely recommend using the network tab on BP and messaging people who are local to you. 

Introduce yourself and take people out for coffee. I have found that as a great way to network with people in your local market!

Welcome @Jodie Stone Daley , BiggerPockets is a great community to help achieve everything you listed. Stay active on the forums and there are so many experienced investors willing to help. Best of luck and please let me know if I can be of help to you now or in the future. 

@Jodie Stone Daley Welcome to BP and glad to see another fellow San Antonion here in the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you aren't interested in wholesaling and flipping, but there are certainly other ways to succeed. The biggest obstacle for people just getting into it, is usually money. However if this isn't a problem for you then go straight into freaking buy and holds! The sooner you start the sooner you will build up your wealth and cash flow! If you truly are serious I would highly recommend going to meet up.com and looking for free real estate meet ups and networking with others. I would also suggest going on Facebook and joining all the real estate groups and introducing yourself and provide value to others wherever you can. Good luck!