Paul Moore discussion on turning 100k into several mil in 30 yrs.

Paul Moore discussion on turning 100k into several mil in 30 yrs.

Investor · Dawsonville, GA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Can anyone point to the biggerpockets live podcast Paul Moore is referring to when he describes a calculation of turning 100k into several millions in 30 yrs. a specific podcast and time during the podcast would be helpful. I have been searching and have not found it yet. I have only found podcasts where he referred to it. 

Thank you,

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 732 votes
    8y
    @Andy Cason Not sure about a specific BP live , Ive heard some of his and enjoyed them. I know he has a book but I haven’t read it . Starting with 100k cash and ending up with millions in 30 years would not be too difficult even with passive investments especially if you are reinvesting or letting it compound . Something more active like flipping or doing value add deals and then selling them of course could get one there a lot quicker .
  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Andy, I am sorry to just now see this. I am not sure which specific BP live I mentioned that, since I have done so many. Shoot me a message here on BP and I can explain it to you. Thanks!

  • Bishopville, MD · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Paul Moore

    I would love to learn more about storage and mobile home investing. I own a few small residential properties and one small commercial building. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.