Investing and meet ups "coachella valley !!!!"

5 Replies

HEY GUYS !!! I am new to the forums and have been reading, watching, and listening to everything that BP has to offer ( about 10% done) anyways I live in the coachella valley and I really want to get to know other investors out here to learn and share ideas with. So if anyone resides near here send me a message or comment on here. I would really appreciate learning from all you smart people!!!

There's the CVREIA that attracts mostly newbies, and a few seasoned presenters.  Past that, a bunch of us network more informally, in groups of 2 or 3.  I've met a few BP desert dwellers that I keep up with.

Originally posted by @Erick Jimenez :

HEY GUYS !!! I am new to the forums and have been reading, watching, and listening to everything that BP has to offer ( about 10% done) anyways I live in the coachella valley and I really want to get to know other investors out here to learn and share ideas with. So if anyone resides near here send me a message or comment on here. I would really appreciate learning from all you smart people!!!

Hey Erick, I'm a newb here in the desert as well. Lets talk and let me know if you find anything meetups around. 

Heck yeah guys. Hey just a heads up me and my soon to be buisness partner are going to the rich dad poor dad workshop in palm springs. Hopefully you guys can make it. I would love to meet up a well when ever we can. Share some ideas and talk about the market.