Any closing attorney's in south jersey ?

6 Replies

Hey BP I'm currently  negotiating a pre foreclosure seller is highly motivated. I'm looking for a closing attorney in south jersey who can assist me through an assignment after getting the property under contract. If there's any that could help I would greatly appreciate your business 

Thanks !

Originally posted by @Daquan Johnson :

Hey BP I'm currently  negotiating a pre foreclosure seller is highly motivated. I'm looking for a closing attorney in south jersey who can assist me through an assignment after getting the property under contract. If there's any that could help I would greatly appreciate your business 

Thanks !

Most people in South Jersey would use a title company and not an attorney (North Jersey uses attorneys). They should still be able to help. Since I don't personally invest in South Jersey I can't really recommend anyone specifically but if you reach out to @Tom Dagney or check out the vendors on the SJREIA website you will see a few title companies who would likely be familiar with doing this since they work with other investors in South Jersey.

South Jersey Settlement Agency out of Vineland has been useful to me in the past with assignment deals.

Nick