Podcast 299.5 David Greene and Brandon Turner

6 Replies

@Migeul Obramowitz Honestly it isn’t about the numbers. Whether it is a 50,000 home or a 5,000,000 apartment complex. The math is all the really matters, along with some knowledge of the area helps. Right now it seems deals are harder to come by. But that doesn’t mean the info is outdated. Maybe you can’t easily acquire a hone that cash flows 500 a month. But maybe you can find one that is slightly under valued and you can add some value to it and make it cash flow 100 bucks. Real estate isn’t hitting the jackpot lottery. It’s like winning a 50 dollar scratch off monthly, for life. The more “tickets” you buy the more you win. And given time you acquire 100 monthly scratchers that give you 50-100 a month each. Real estate investing should be renamed to the turtle race to riches.

I just finished listening to this one and loved it!! But I didn't hear the 4 techniques ... can somebody fill me in on the other one please? I got: partnerships, hml, and house hacking ... what is the other technique?

Originally posted by @Erin Elam :

I just finished listening to this one and loved it!! But I didn't hear the 4 techniques ... can somebody fill me in on the other one please? I got: partnerships, hml, and house hacking ... what is the other technique?

Seller financing, but no mention of type.  The wrong kind of seller financing (where you don't own it until you pay it off) is way worse than a bank loan.  

Originally posted by @Steve Vaughan :
Originally posted by @Erin Elam:

Seller financing, but no mention of type.  The wrong kind of seller financing (where you don't own it until you pay it off) is way worse than a bank loan.  

Thank you!