Wholesaling Deal without Seeing Inside of Home

Wholesaling Deal without Seeing Inside of Home

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I have a potential property ready to be under contract for wholesaling. It is a multi family home in a ok neighborhood. Unfortunately the home was boarded up by the county and owner hasn’t been in the home over 3-4 years. She is adamant about not going inside as she isn’t sure of what could be inside. I’m sure it’s a complete gut job. Is it possible to even wholesale this property without seeing the inside?

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Montgomery, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

Boarded up by the county? I would be 100% certain the house isn't scheduled to be demoed by them before you do anything. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 807 posts · 815 votes
    7y

    That's a tough one, I don't understand sellers who refuse to show the property. What's the ARV and your contract price? How big are the units?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Montgomery, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Boarded up by the county? I would be 100% certain the house isn't scheduled to be demoed by them before you do anything. 

  • Wholesaler · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2012 · 34 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    I don’t know anyone that would buy a house without being able to get inside it.

    That being said my contract stipulates that I be given a key at contract signing so 

    That I can get show contractors and/or perspective tenants.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.