Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Demetrius Reynolds
  • Realtor
  • Mobile, AL
Votes |
How to Respond Correctly to Religious clients?

Demetrius Reynolds
  • Realtor
  • Mobile, AL
Posted Feb 5 2019, 18:02

Problem:

I wanted to know how to do other agents deal with Religious clients or other clients in general that are not easy to work with. I have clients that I am working with now. That has offered $10,000 less than asking prices on all three properties that we have put in an offer on ( By the way they need all their closing cost paid. $3,000-$4000). They are approved through Trustmark Bank and are going Conv with 20% down( All assets and bank accounts verified). While showing I always bring a CMA( comparative market analysis) and give them insight on what range others homes are selling for. In Mobile, AL market we are 13% down on inventory (Per AREC). The style homes that my client like is older that are renovated or new. After presenting the CMA regardless of what I say the line that they always say is that " God will make a way". I am a student at a Christian college The University of Mobile and my little ones attend a Christian private school. This is conflicting to me because I wanted to say yes, you are right, but I know that it is not going to work for them. Yes, I tell them what my honest thoughts ( I do believe this offer is to low) but they incest that I submit the offer anyway.

Question:

What do you all do in this situation?

Links:

-ARCE Market Report Link-

Click the following link to view the Listings:

https://matrix.gcmls.com/DE.asp?ID=173437780

Sincerely, Demetrius 

Loading replies...