• Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
starting out Jacksonville, Florida!

Ben S
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Sep 26 2011, 14:19

Hi All,

I joined BP Forums about a year ago, but haven't posted much information about myself and my goals.

I do, however, read these forum posts a LOT while at work (every day ha!) and actively setting up my goals based on my learnings on these forums.

I am a 27 year old 'newbie' if you will, looking to network with people in the Jacksonville, Florida area to discuss the best places for SFR buy-and-hold investing as well as the possibility of wholesaling for starting capital (although I'm not sure on the wholesaling part as I hear it requires more time than I want to spend when I'd rather try to just save via my full-time job and keep it simple & clean with buy-hold strategy for longterm wealth/cashflow supplement).

As the market is flooded with a lot of lower priced & REO housing, I was looking to target homes in the sub 60-70k range as well as locations within Jacksonville that's best to invest (as we all know it, Jacksonville is a very large city, so can be difficult to locate which 'low to middle income' neighborhood.

Sorry to keep this short, but as I am at work I will continue to post more and become a better known member in the BP community!

Also wanted to say thanks again for the endless knowledge BP has to offer!

So far a few of my favorite forum posters are Will Barnard, Rich Weese & Rob Gillespie!!

Loading replies...