Starting career as realtor

4 Replies

hello,

Hope you all are doing well, i wish to start my career as realtor, i have just moved from Pakistan here in San Antonio, kindly let me know the whole procedure to become a realtor.

Thanks,

Pari

Thnks mike castellow, i have done MBA from Pakistan, yes I have not completed the course requirements for realtor yet but wanted to know the pros and cons of the real state agent career in San Antonio whether I should opt it or not. Kindly let me know what difficulties i could face and also rewards. I will be highly gratful. 

Regards,

Pari

@Pari Rizwan I don't have a clue as to what your goals in the real estate industry are so I would have no way of knowing if a sales agent license would be of a benefit to you. My best advice without knowing what you want to do would be to attend some of the local meet ups and to reach out to a local real estate broker at one of the big name brokerages to discuss whether this is a viable path.

Thanks mike castellow, thank you so much, my goal is to become a realstate broker but before being broker i must have real state agent experience (according to my knowledge). I am a new entrant in USA i know any local meetups i would be gratfull if you would suggest me some , and secondly would those people allow me to attend? 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here