• Houston, TX
Votes |
Starting out in Houston TX

Stanley Ezeadi
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted May 18 2019, 08:59

Greetings B.P!

I have always been a pretty darn good saver and I have just received my pre approval letter to buy a home from a mortgage broker. I went to college and graduated from the University of Houston at the age of 21 debt free. I am looking to buy a house hacking situation now so that I can reduce my living expenses or eliminate them. My budget for a home is 200k but most likely I am trying to stay way under that (150k). In Houston there aren’t many multi-family properties that make sense so I’m currently actively looking for a single family property. I am open to all areas that aren’t complete war zones and that are no more than about 30 minute drive from my current work place. I currently work in Bellaire. My ideal area would be Sugarland/Stafford/Missouri City area.

What I am looking for:

1. A real estate agent that is ready to embark in this journey with me! And can also share further knowledge about RE in general.

2. Other real estate investors who would like to share their stories or input about investing in the Houston Market. Please allow me to buy you Dinner or a coffee!

3. Also I am looking to buy as soon as possible. And would like to move in towards the end of summer or August but if not that is fine I can rent month to month.

4. Any of your favorite books on the subject. I love to read!

Thank you in advance!

Loading replies...