Votes
Justin Cortez
  • Boerne, TX
Votes |
NEW TEXAS INVESTOR trying to find guidance

Justin Cortez
  • Boerne, TX
Posted Jul 3 2019, 23:28

So I am fresh out of the oven! I feel kind of dumb asking for guidance. through all of my countless hours of studying, reading, listening and researching, the one thing that I have heard or seen is that they had the help of a mentor to show them the ropes, and if you want to get into investing in real estate it would be wise to find a mentor. Being the Stubborn Texan that I am, ive been killing the hours trying to learn everything that I can on my own to start on my own, but I still find my self stuck searching. there are a few investment strategies that I really like. TAX DEED SALES, SUBJECT TO'S, RENTAL/LANDLORD. id probably have to get my toes wet with wholesaling as well to build up some capital for the business. I feel like with the right guidance I can make the 4 of these work together for the ultimate goal of CASHFLOW and FINANCIAL FREEDOM. im not looking to be a millionaire by any means, but my main goal is to just have the financial freedom for me and the growing family. 

so with that being said, if anyone can refer me to someone, or if anyone would be willing to help guide me I would really appreciate it.

Loading replies...