Info on The Peak Group aka Prime Properties Realty Turn Key in TX

Info on The Peak Group aka Prime Properties Realty Turn Key in TX

Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone have any experience with The Peak Group aka Prime Properties Realty and their management company Prime Properties Management? Specifically Levi Mills the director of sales? They work out of the Dallas Texas Market. 


I'm researching them and be interested to hear about your experience. If you purchased a turn key property from them and how it's working out. 


Thank you. 

0Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe FunariBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
3y
Quote from @Giovanna Miller:

@Joe

@Joe Funari Hi Joe, how are you? Who are you using for PM in that area now? 

Thank you! 

@Giovanna Miller I am using McCaw Property Management for all my PM needs here in the DFW area. I recommend you reach out to @Kyle Mccaw. He is the owner and fellow investor. I have been using his services for many years and very happy.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    7y

    @Daniel Ng They purchased the property management company that was managing several of my rental properties all over the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I don't like to spread negativity. But I worked for a PM for several years in high school and while I was working on my undergrad degree. So I have more experience than most when it comes to PM's and how they should manage. From day one Prime Properties mismanaged our properties. I gave them nearly a near to fix the problems hoping it was because of the acquisition. But the is a major disconnect between owners requirements and how they manage. So we ended up taking our business to another PM and have been happy we did. There are other PM's locally that will do a better job than Prime Properties. Regarding their turnkey they were very minimal upgrades and weren't at a deep discount as they advertised. Again there are better options out there for turnkey rentals here in Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

  • Frisco, TX · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    I used them and regret it.  Inflated costs, slow on turnovers, operating statements were a disaster and always had errors to their favor.  Went through 2 years of trying to help them fix their issues and there was no progress.  

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    @Joe

    @Joe Funari Hi Joe, how are you? Who are you using for PM in that area now? 

    Thank you! 

  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Giovanna Miller:

    @Joe

    @Joe Funari Hi Joe, how are you? Who are you using for PM in that area now? 

    Thank you! 

    @Giovanna Miller I am using McCaw Property Management for all my PM needs here in the DFW area. I recommend you reach out to @Kyle Mccaw. He is the owner and fellow investor. I have been using his services for many years and very happy.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Thank you so much Joe! :)

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Joe Funari thanks for the mention. 

    @Giovanna Miller please let me know if you have any questions. 

    McCaw Property Management4.4907 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.