Young Pensacola Native ready to take on Real Estate

Young Pensacola Native ready to take on Real Estate

Rental Property Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Pensacola Native

20 years old

Completing Bachelors in Accounting in December 2019

I have worked hard the last couple years to save money and research investment strategies and multi-family rental properties. I am looking to close my first deal by the end of this year. I started college early and have always felt the need to bring financial stability as soon as possible. I want the freedom to start my family and be around in my kid’s life without having to work so hard like my parents did. I love this area and want to stay here for the rest of my life. I believe the market is amazing for rentals with all of the military and growing population .Feel free to message me ! The more people we connect with the better.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.