Holly Sarria
  • Mission Hills, CA
Votes |
Advice on Florida markets

Holly Sarria
  • Mission Hills, CA
Posted Jul 15 2019, 19:41

Hello fellow BP members,

My husband and I are newbie investors from Los Angeles currently in the educational phase. We are looking to pull the trigger on a deal by the end of this year. We have about $20,000 saved up and have access to private money.

We have been studying the BRRRR method and plan to implement that strategy. We are interested in a SFH for buy and hold and are looking into investing OOS in a FL market. We are still trying to determine which FL market would be right for us. Interested in Jacksonville, Tampa Bay and Orlando. We would like to narrow this decision down in the near future because we are planning to make a trip to the market of our choice late September to check it out.

Does anyone with OOS investing experience have any advice for us as to what we should schedule during our visit? Who we should focus on speaking with? We understand it would have to be a pretty scheduled trip because we wont have to much time to explore.

Would anyone have any recommendations on which FL markets are cash flowing (if any) or should look deeper into? Also any recommendations for contacts in the are would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for reading! I look forward to reading all of your responses!

Loading replies...