Proper way to analyze a property

Proper way to analyze a property

Spencer GysiPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Pennsburg, PA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hello all,

I am getting started in REI and learning on how to analyze properties.

I have been using the BP calculators to analyze, but if the calculators show the numbers work out what further means do others use to vet a property and make sure you have the right numbers?

In addition what percentages do you use for vacancy, repairs, capex, and mgmt (if applicable) and how to tell those percentages are accurate for the property/area the property is located in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Spencer Gysi

    That's a good question maybe a realtor can ask. I'm curious as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.