List Source Criteria

List Source Criteria

Real Estate Agent · Northwest Arkansas · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 8 votes

Hello,

This is my first time buying from list source. I am looking for potential flips & buy and holds. I wanted feedback on the my first list source criteria. (Attached is screenshot). Any advice/recommendations? 

Thank you all!

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Zach -

    I'm new too (probably newer), but I do know that each filter costs.  So instead of 3 separate entries for equity, just do one for 71-80%, same with age.  My personal plan is to send ~300 letters and follow up every month so when they are ready to sell, they'll hopefully have a few pieces of mail with my number on them at the ready.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.