I’m a newbie and I’m nervous

1 Reply

I’m a newbie. I starting to try to wholesale. I’m currently driving for dollars and using Deal Machine, which is great. I haven’t had my first deal yet. But my question is “what to say when I get a call from a seller”. I’ve been doing this for 2-3 weeks now and I recieved my first call yesterday and didn’t know what to say. I was so so nervous, butterflies in my tummy as well. But I got through it. Now the seller is interested in selling the property and also 4 other lots without homes on the same street as a package deal. How do I move forward?

@Damien Winston the way I usually handle it is I call them back and see when you can come by the property and meet them. Let them tell you about why they want to sell. Take a walk through the house. Take some photos. Let them know you will be able to make an offer within 24 hours. Then when you go home you can more closely analyze how much you should offer. There are scripts you can find by googling around, but honestly the most important part is just talk to them like you would a friend and try to solve their problem.