Can I live in my first BRRRR property?

Can I live in my first BRRRR property?

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm currently renting and am saving so I can invest in my first BRRRR property. Can I move into my first BRRRR purchase, pull out the equity and make that my primary residence? I would pull out the equity as outlined in the BRRRR strategy and then invest in my first investment property.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Scott Starkey yes you absolutely can! This is a strategy many of my investors use, and it combines the house hacking strategy with the power of BRRR investing. The challenge will be to find the right property that allows you to get the qualify of life you want and still get a nice equity position.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.