New hungry North Carolina Investor

New hungry North Carolina Investor

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone!!

I'm in NC! 

I am not sure what it is but I am having such an incredibly hard hard hard time finding serious people willing to dedicate time, sweat equity, money, effort and actually work hard to make money. Is there anyone in the triangle willing to team up and get connected?

Thanks!!

Jimmy

2Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 15 votes
7y

@Jimmy Doyle Hey Jimmy! I’m an investor in the Triangle with 15 units, and did a few wholesales as well. What strategies are you pursuing (buy and hold, flips, wholesale, agent, etc)? I focus primarily on buying off market multifamily properties in Durham and Raleigh to fix up and then hold for cash flow. Would be happy to connect.

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 341 votes
    7y

    Hey @Jimmy Doyle, welcome! If you ever make it out to the Charlotte area let me know!

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hey @Patrick Menefee! Thanks!!

    Same to you if you come to Raleigh!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Go to the Raleigh meetup. Plenty of seasoned investors attend each month.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Jimmy Doyle Hey Jimmy! I’m an investor in the Triangle with 15 units, and did a few wholesales as well. What strategies are you pursuing (buy and hold, flips, wholesale, agent, etc)? I focus primarily on buying off market multifamily properties in Durham and Raleigh to fix up and then hold for cash flow. Would be happy to connect.

  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed What are you looking to accomplish in RDU? I live in Fuquay and run a property management company located in Fuquay Varina, NC (about 20 minutes from Raleigh, NC)

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2011 · 833 posts · 499 votes
    7y

    Hey @Account Closed - welcome to BP!

    A bit confused by this post - sounds like you're new to investing, so my only suggestion (since you asked) is be that person! Dedicate time, hustle, money, hard work to achieving your goals and before you know it you'll be attracting those types of people. Getting started is always the toughest part, keep at it and network like crazy!

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Davis just read my post.

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    It's confusing why everyone is confused. 

    Is there anyone in the triangle willing to team up and get connected?

    Work together, invest together, network together.

    JD

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    7y

    @Jimmy Doyle I live in Durham and Invest in eastern NC. I’m always happy to meetup locally and talk real estate. Just PM me if you want to do that sometime

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey @Account Closed

    Good to meet ya. I'm a new investor in the triangle area. I feel my team (realtor, lender, prop mgmt) is pretty solid. Hit me up if you want any details. I can also tell you what Lowes to stay far far away from!


    -Seth

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    JD 

    I've been asking myself the same question. I am attending a military school in VA through the end of the week. After that I would like to connect.

    v/r 
    Christopher Taylor 

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    JD 

    I've been asking myself the same question. I am attending a military school in VA through the end of the week. After that I would like to connect.

    v/r 
    Christopher Taylor 

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Sounds Great!! 🤙🏼👍🏼

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Jimmy, would love to connect with you. I also attend the local meet-up which is very valuable as far as networking and learning new strategies go.

    Also, if anyone here knows of a GREAT Hard Money Lender in the area, I would love to speak with him/her. I've got a project I need funding for.

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.