Hi I’m interested in investing in real estate I have no experience but I’ve been doing a lot of research and studying on the matter. I’ve been in the process to establish a decent credit score to get a investment loan. I’m looking for advice for a first time investor to invest. My goal is to make a decent profit and make my realtor happy at the same time. Any advice is welcome and greatly appreciated also one other thing how long does this process usually take ? Side note haven’t found a realtor but any references on a good one would be appreciated also ? Thanks in advance
. learn and know your numbers on what a decent profit is.
. on a scale realtors are happy when
- they are paid a fee by their investor client to show properties
- when investor actually make reasonable offers , or any offer after seeing a house with client
- when investors know their numbers
- when investors don't cry the blues about paying a commission
- when investors don't ask them how much it takes to renovate a property (this is why you know your numbers)
- when investors don't try to lower a commission at settlement because the investor miscalculated his number
- did i mention when investors know their numbers ?
Buying an investment property can take as little as 10 minutes or as soon as you have credit score,investment money,lender,and your numbers worked out.
I could recommend a really good agent in North Bend alaska, but it might not help since you have not said where you are looking to invest
I’m looking to invest anywhere honestly it’s not a specific place also you said know my numbers ? As in how much things are ? Or you kinda confused me with that
Okay I understand now thanks so much for reaching out and giving me tips I had to just read it again but thank you so much what you gave me will be useful information