Las Vegas Networking

3 Replies

Hey BP Fam!

Here goes post #1 💪😊

As Real Estate is a people business as much as anything else - for my first post - I wanted to reach out to connect with Real Estate Professionals, Investors, Mentors and Newbies alike.

I've been living in Las Vegas for the last 11 years and see a lot of value in this city. I wanted to network with others that are here in the Las Vegas area and connect.

I enjoy meeting in person and would be open to grabbing a coffee with others that share an interest in Real Estate.

Prepared to pull the trigger on an investment property ASAP - top of the list to meet with would be Agents, Investors, Lenders, Property Managers and other Real Estate Pros that have the knowledge and resources to help me with a transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks 🙏

@Michael Bonanno I don't think you posted in the wrong section. I posted the same question a week back with no replies 🤣

I am a total newbie here. However, I am moving to Vegas in 2 weeks, and will be there for about 2 months to get a feel of the place. My plan is to join more meetups, talk to the same people you'd like to meet as well. And hopefully find some great deals to invest in!

I would love to connect in person when I get to Vegas. I'll also keep you updated if I find any cool real estate meetups.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here