Wholesalers How Do You Find Comps When You're Not An Agent?

Wholesalers How Do You Find Comps When You're Not An Agent?

Syracuse, NY · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I've got a house I'd like to make an offer on, but I'm unsure if I can grab good comps. It's in a very dense cul-de-sac and I know Zestimates are normally pretty bad, but there are a lot of similar nearby houses that were sold which makes me think that it might be ok to use in this instance. Should I find an agent that can grab me some comps? Do I need to pay him for his time. Any info helps thank you! 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Philadelphia/Charlotte/Raleigh/SD and LA Counties · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Offer to everyone for their time. I would pull comps from redfin of things that have been sold in the last three months. Look at the zipcode. Find the street on the map and pull comps from as nearby as possible. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.