I know I know I'm cringing at the topic of this, but I'm going to get specific so it doesn't seem so noobish 😄
It's Florida. I bought a single story rectangular block home on a concrete foundation. A back porch was added and turned into 2 simple interior rooms built from wood. The house was abandoned for a decade and the addition was left to rot. Literally. The floor is even wood.
I want to rebuild the space into 2 rooms. How much (ballpark) should I expect to pay for this scenario:
* Size 30' x 12' / 360 sqft
* Walls: standard 8'
* Walls: Prefer block, but due to existing structure contactor recommended wood walls with hardiboard exterior siding.
* Concrete foundation
* One basic 6" sliding glass door
* 1 window
* No closets
* No plumbing/water
* No roof (it exists and is perfect)
* HVAC already routed
* 3 total ceiling light fixture boxes
The existing walls and rotten flooring and fireplace will need demo'd and hauled away. The existing walls are loaded with old awning-style windows.
Things I don't want factored into this estimate:
* Finishes: tile, baseboard, paint, etc. I will do that myself.
* AC: the extra space will likely impact ac system demands.
I do have an estimate on the way, but can someone give me a ballpark estimate on what they'd expect this estimate to cost? I really have little idea.